You are Colonel Jean-François Hubert from the French army. As the most badass colonel ever, you take on your missions naked, without any weapon.
Improvise, adapt, overcome.
Sabotage is my Ludum Dare 45 entry. It was created in about 72h using Haxe language. The theme was “Start with nothing”.
HOW TO PLAY
You start with absolutely nothing: use the environment to kill enemies.
Play using keyboard or a compatible game pad (Xbox controller recommended).
- ARROWS – move around
- F – grab an enemy or an item
- SPACE – punch (if your hands are free)
- SPACE – use item in your hands
- R – restart current level
Gamepad (xbox controller)
- LEFT STICK – move around
- A – grab an enemy or an item
- X – punch (if your hands are free)
- X – use item in your hands
- SELECT – restart current level
POST COMPO VERSION
I uploaded a post-compo version which is not meant for rating. Please play the Jam version if you're here for that.
This version features a few important changes:
- whole new controls: the A button (SPACE on keyboard) allows you to pick and use items. You can still press the B button (ESCAPE on keyboard) to drop an item.
- Many items were rebalanced. The machine gun now shoots like an actual machine gun. Enemies HP were adjusted accordingly.
- Added some visual fx, like bullet tails for easier reading
- Cadavers fade out slowly for more legibility
- Minor LD fixes
Music by David Whittaker, from the game Leatherneck (Atari ST version)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Bevel shader is back :)Oct 16, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Played on Armor Games, fucking loved it, best flash game I've played in a while
very nice willy physics
Very swift, but the AI, not so much.
Yes, the AI is minimalist because the game requires much predictability (action first, stealth is secondary). Thanks for your comment :)
Maybe an odd comment but a well designed itch page. Although I will also play your game ;P
So god damn good :)
Best of ludum 45 I've played (only about 7/8 games though).